Unity for Ubuntu 12.04 LTS.
- 2425. By Christopher Townsend on 2013-10-17
- 2424. By Andrew Gaul <email address hidden> on 2013-09-20
PanelService: Disconnect signals connected in on_entry_added
This addresses a memory leak observed in lp:1203607
- 2423. By Stephen M. Webb on 2013-09-02
DashStyle: removed debug output thatcould cause a potential security problem (lp: #1051921)
- 2422. By Christopher Townsend on 2013-07-11
Check to see if the window is supposed to have decorations instead of the window actually being decorated when Undecorate() is called. This fixes a race condition where windows opened maximized upon login would sometimes have extra decorations. (LP: #1195730)
- 2421. By Brandon Schaefer on 2013-07-11
We needs to set the focus of the base windows to the Dash/Hud (which ever one is focused), so XIM will accept events to those windows. Allowing XIM to work when this branch lands: lp:~brandontschaefer/nux/xim-support-12-04-SRU
- 2420. By Christopher Townsend on 2013-06-21
Fixes issue where minimizing a full screen window would not draw the Launcher and Panel after minimization. This is a backport of lp:unity revno. 3320.
- 2419. By Marco Trevisan (Treviño) on 2013-04-23
SwitcherController: use again the SwitcherView as non-input window
Otherwise it could only lead to focusing troubles.
Added utilities to manage the WindowManager default close-window keybinding and using
it in our views.
Merged branch lp:~3v1n0/unity/switcher-no-inputwin-5.0
- Bug #836023: New Unity Alt-Tab switcher window is slow to appear
- Bug #863331: alt-tab - the 'pips' the indicate a application has multiple windows open look pixelated
- Bug #1019440: Hud should close with Alt+F4
- Bug #1022801: Alt+F4 does not close the dash or hud when Numlock or Capslock are on.
- Bug #1071298: ALT+Tab switches to incorrect window
- 2418. By Łukasz Zemczak on 2013-04-12
Add a manual test checking the fix for LP: #1122478. We need a manual-test because there is no infrastructure for real testing.. Fixes: . Approved by Christopher Townsend.
- Merged branch lp:~sil2100/unity/manual_tests_1122478_5.0
- 2416. By Marco Trevisan (Treviño) on 2013-04-04
UnityWindow: properly draw the panel shadow when a Nux window is focused or during WS switch
If a nux window is the active one, compiz won't draw it, so the code that is doing the
panelShadow drawing is excluded. We need to make sure that this will be executed
also in this case.
- Branch format:
- Branch format 7
- Repository format:
- Bazaar repository format 2a (needs bzr 1.16 or later)
- Stacked on: