The main branch for the Shadow Robot ROS interface project.
- 397. By Ugo on 2013-01-04
Added a simple curses temperature monitor for the motors.
- Merged branch lp:~shadowrobot/sr-ros-interface/F_temp_monitor
- 393. By Ugo on 2012-11-15
Created a new cpp library to allow to send targets to both CAN and ethercat hand, with any controllers running. sr_move_
arm/hand_ posture_ execution is now using this library. Adapted reactive_grasp to use the shadowhand_ros.py library instead of publishing directly the commands. This allows to use the ethercat hand without launching the separate compatibility node.
- 392. By Toni Oliver on 2012-11-09
Update params in param server when changing controller parameters. Solved the waiting calib problem.
- 390. By Ugo on 2012-10-31
This update works in pair with the newer manipulation stack (removed frames), trying to make the stack more generic to add any platform support (hence renaming it support and separating from the main urdf)
trajectory to run nicely in actionlib or command topic mode.
- Merged branch lp:~guihome/sr-ros-interface/manip-electric_corr3
- 389. By Ugo on 2012-10-31
Added a reset_gains service to every controller. This forces the controller to reload its parameters from the Parameter Server.
- 388. By Ugo on 2012-10-22
Adapted etherCAT compatibility to work correctly with mixed_pos_vel and with position controllers. It listens to the status topic of the controller to know which one is running. This will allow the cyberglove to work with them without having to configure anything in sr_hand. Besides, some errors in shadowhand_ros.py were detected and corrected.
- Branch format:
- Branch format 7
- Repository format:
- Bazaar repository format 2a (needs bzr 1.16 or later)