Stable version running on qa.ubuntu.com
- 159. By Jean-Baptiste Lallement on 2011-05-05
update logo titles of *.qa.ubuntu.com to use the new Ubuntu font
- 158. By Jean-Baptiste Lallement on 2011-04-19
* laptop testing:
- Set automatic name arrangement also in laptop reports.
- Bugs are correctly filtered also by result now. (LP: #753862)
- Thanks to Sergio Zanchetta
* ISO Tracker:
- Fix path to ISO when flavor is Ubuntu
- 157. By Jean-Baptiste Lallement on 2011-04-04
* Move iso path mapping to the database
* Added table init script + stored procedure
- 156. By Jean-Baptiste Lallement on 2011-04-04
* laptop testing:
* Filtered milestones by title instead of id, preventing release names from being shown twice in a special circumstance. Fixed LP: #741840
* Ordered laptop info by title in laptop reports, preventing mix-ups in certain situations.
* Filtered releases by milestone status to avoid the need to delete the milestone itself.
* Started test icons are shown now in laptop reports if a user forget to set test result as Passed or Failed.
* Added new function to arrange laptop make names automatically from dmidecode output and a fix for HP model names.
* Implemented milestone download info.
Thanks to Sergio Zanchetta
- 155. By Jean-Baptiste Lallement on 2011-03-16
* Laptop tracker:
* Made -Not tested- linkable to allow testing. (LP:#733364)
* Linked testcase icon to testcase page. (LP:#733369)
* Added two whitespaces before laptop name in summary table, adjusted comment formatting in balloons.
- 154. By Jean-Baptiste Lallement on 2011-03-10
* Tested products in the laptop summary are now filtered by site (LP: #731999)
Thanks to Sergio Zanchetta.
- 153. By Jean-Baptiste Lallement on 2011-03-07
* Implement laptop testing in QA-Tracker showing a summary of tested laptops and a report for each of them.
* add a logo.
* Thanks to Sergio Zanchetta
- Merged branch lp:~primes2h/ubuntu-qa-website/implement_laptop_testing
- 152. By Nicolas Deschildre on 2010-10-31
QAWebsite: Update the Brainstorm logo with the new one made by Thorsten Wilms to match the new Ubuntu look.
- Branch format:
- Branch format 7
- Repository format:
- Bazaar repository format 2a (needs bzr 1.16 or later)