Code review comment for lp:~millimarg/mailman/german-translation

Revision history for this message
Mirian Margiani (millimarg) wrote :

> 1) there are still some strings marked fuzzy. Should they be, and if so are
> you still working.

I'm still working on it and will fix these.

> 2) ...
> HTML checking templates/de/admindbpreamble.html...
> - Too few %(description)s
> PO checking messages/de/LC_MESSAGES/mailman.po...
> - near line 7491 ['Mailman/Gui/Privacy.py:302']: Too few %(quarantine)s
> - near line 8489 ['Mailman/HTMLFormatter.py:254']: Too few %(realname)s

The first one is caused by the old translation of this file. It is completely different from the English original and I rewrote it.
The others were also a bit weird translations and I rewrote them also.

My newest changes aren't published yet, but I will push them soon.

« Back to merge proposal