- 2920. By Sergey Petrunia on 2011-02-24
BUG#724537: innodb_mysql.test fails with --embedded-server
- Don't access THD::killed directly from ha_innodb.cc. This is forbidden because
THD has different membership (and so, different member offsets) in regular and embedded server.
Access must be done through thd_killed() function.
- if we're interrupted by the user while in XtraDB, return the proper code.
- 2919. By Michael Widenius on 2011-02-23
Fixed build issues
- Linking now with g++ instead of gcc with 'compile-dist' to solve problems with handlersocket/
- Fixed bug in heap tables when doing handler read next-prev over last row
- 2918. By Michael Widenius on 2011-02-23
Fixed compiler warnings and some test failures found by buildbot
- 2916. By Vladislav Vaintroub on 2011-02-21
Bug#53240 :Fixed dependency to prevent occasional situations
where bison runs in parallel with the same input and output files
- Branch format:
- Branch format 7
- Repository format:
- Bazaar repository format 2a (needs bzr 1.16 or later)
- Stacked on: