- 3799. By Sergey Petrunia on 2014-12-18
MDEV-6830: Server crashes in best_access_path after a sequence of SELECTs ...
derived_ keys_for_ table() did not work correctly in the case where
- it had a potential index on derived table
- however, TABLE::
check_tmp_ key() would disallow creation of this index
after looking at its future key parts (because of the key parts exceeding
max. index length)
- the code would leave a KEYUSE structure that refers to a non-existant index.
Depending on further optimizer calculations, this could cause a crash.
- 3798. By Alexey Botchkov on 2014-11-15
MDEV-6883 ST_WITHIN crashes server if (0,0) is matched to POLYGON((0 0)).
Fixed the case when a polygon contains a single-point ring.
- 3797. By Sergey Petrunia on 2014-11-13
MDEV-7068: MRR accessing uninitialised bytes, test case failure main.innodb_mrr
Backport to 5.3:
- Don't call index_reader-
>interrupt_ read() if the
index reader has returned all rows that matched its keys.
- 3795. By Igor Babaev on 2014-10-15
Fixed bug mdev-6705.
After constant row substitution the WHERE condition may be simplified and its multiple equality
may be changed. In this case the references to these multiple equalities from the COND_EQUAL
objects associated with ON expressions must be updated.
Also we have to take into account that this simplification may lead to equalities of the form
field=const that are mutually exclusive with some of the equalities in ON expressions.
- 3794. By Igor Babaev on 2014-09-09
Fixed bug mdev-6292.
Avoided exponential recursive calls of JOIN_CACHE:
:join_records( ) in the case
of non-nested outer joins.
A different solution is required to resolve this performance problem for
nested outer joins.
- 3792. By Sergei Golubchik on 2014-08-01
fix func_time.test to be independent from the system time zone
- 3791. By Alexander Barkov on 2014-07-28
MDEV-4511 Assertion `scale <= precision' fails on GROUP BY TIMEDIFF with incorrect types
MDEV-6302 Wrong result set when using GROUP BY FROM_UNIXTIME(
- Branch format:
- Branch format 7
- Repository format:
- Bazaar repository format 2a (needs bzr 1.16 or later)