[Merged into trunk April 15, 2010]
This just implements the traitlets rename, added one more documentation change over the old thing, and included fernando's trunk-dev changes.
- 1223. By Fernando Perez on 2010-01-18
Merging with upstream trunk-dev, which is the base for this branch
- 1222. By Dav Clark <email address hidden> on 2010-01-14
missed something in a doc in converting to traits-compatible API
- 1221. By Dav Clark <email address hidden> on 2010-01-14
merged from ~fdo.perez/
- 1220. By Dav Clark <email address hidden> on 2010-01-05
Final changes traitlet -> trait for review
- 1219. By Dav Clark <email address hidden> on 2010-01-05
Iniital stab at renames for traitlets
- 1218. By Dav Clark <email address hidden> on 2010-01-05
diff I sent to Fernando
- 1217. By Fernando Perez on 2009-12-14
Added argparse with BSD license.
This release was made by Steven Bethard, author of argparse, explicitly for
the purpose of providing IPython with a BSD-licensed argparse. Many thanks
- 1216. By Brian Granger on 2009-10-17
Merging the new-extensions branch.
* Previously, the latex Sphinx docs were in a single chapter. This has been
fixed by adding a sixth argument of True to the ``latex_documents``
attribute of :file:`conf.py`.
* The ``psum`` example in the MPI documentation has been updated to mpi4py
version 1.1.0. Thanks to J. Thomas for this fix.
* The top-level, zero-install :file:`ipython.py` script has been updated to
the new application launching API.
* The extension loading functions have been renamed to
`load_ipython_ extension` and :func:` unload_ ipython_ extension` .
* The :mod:`IPython.
extensions. pretty` extension has been moved out of
quarantine and fully updated to the new extension API.
* New magics for loading/
unloading/ reloading extensions have been added:
``%load_ext``, ``%unload_ext`` and ``%reload_ext``.
- 1215. By Brian Granger on 2009-09-28
Updating the What's new section of the docs with the summer's work.
- 1214. By Brian Granger on 2009-09-28
Merging the config-refactor branch.
This branch did start with the config system refactor, but moved on
from there. Here are some highlights.
* New config system.
* The main ipython program has been refactored to use these new
- Branch format:
- Branch format 7
- Repository format:
- Bazaar repository format 2a (needs bzr 1.16 or later)