This branch contains the stable line of IPython development. Other than occasional glitches, we make every effort to keep it in fully working condition. Users willing to experiment and contribute bug reports are encouraged to use it (for stable production environments we still recommend using official releases).
- 1263. By Fernando Perez on 2010-05-10
Merged Gerardo's GSOC proposal documents.
- 1262. By Fernando Perez on 2010-04-26
Fix LineDemo class, closes https:/
/bugs.launchpad .net/ipython/ +bug/518982
- 1261. By Fernando Perez on 2010-04-25
Avoid lockups with ? or ?? in SunOS, due to a bug in termios.
- 1259. By David Warde-Farley on 2010-04-25
Fix %timeit reporting when the time is longer than 1000s.
Patch by David Warde-Farley
- 1258. By Kiorky on 2010-04-25
Fix zope profile extension.
Note that this extension is now in deathrow pending update to the new apis,
but I don't want it to go out of sync as this fix was committed to 0.10.1
- 1257. By Fernando Perez on 2010-04-25
Add mention of %rep to interactive use tutorial section of the docs.
- Branch format:
- Branch format 7
- Repository format:
- Bazaar repository format 2a (needs bzr 1.16 or later)