- 81. By Jesse Barker on 2012-03-23
Blur: Handle the case where a window was added sometime after setup
for_run( )); could be between draws, it doesn't matter. If we fail to
find a render object for a CompositeWindow in the window map, create it,
initialize it, and insert it into the map (capturing the iterator from the
insert operation minimizes the changes to the loop logic).
- 80. By Jesse Barker on 2012-03-23
Blur: Update private state to contain all of the option values (not just the
window scale factor).
- 78. By Jesse Barker on 2012-03-20
Merging lp:~glcompbench-dev/glcompbench/blur into trunk.
This adds a new blur effect test, as well as some additional objects and new
internal API changes to support it.
- 75. By Jesse Barker on 2012-01-27
Updates glcompbench to reflect the latest lp:libmatrix, which, in and of itself,
conslidates code previously duplicated between glcompbench and glmark2 into
- 73. By Alexandros Frantzis on 2011-12-14
Options,Doc: Make it explicit that the --backend option accepts an argument.
- Branch format:
- Branch format 7
- Repository format:
- Bazaar repository format 2a (needs bzr 1.16 or later)
- Stacked on: