Code review comment for lp:~christian-roeller/hipl/whitelisting

I have added the unit tests for the new function.

Regarding this I have updated the branch to have a latest code version and edit the Makefile.am to let the tests compile.

Additionally it occurs to me, that I have to change the hip_find_label_for_address function, because the "sizeof-check", I did before to determine the size of the passed label parameter, turns out to be pointless. For that reason I added a new parameter to the function, which indicates the size of the passed char pointer.

This will maybe not solve the problem of a buffer overflow, because the responsibility of the value of the new parameter is based on the programmer, but it could be helpful to not forget to choose the value big enough.

Just tell me what you think about it...

« Back to merge proposal