- 238. By Alexei Kornienko on 2014-02-10
Added stderr processing for testcommand.
Unescaped newline in cli output
Partial-Fix for https:/
/bugs.launchpad .net/testreposi tory/+bug/ 1271133
- 236. By Robert Collins on 2013-11-03
* ``run`` now accepts ``--isolated`` as a parameter, which will cause each
selected test to be run independently. This can be useful to both workaround
isolation bugs and detect tests that can not be run independently.
- 235. By Robert Collins on 2013-11-03
* ``capture_ids`` in test_run now returns a list of captures, permitting tests
that need to test multiple runs to do so. (Robert Collins)
- 234. By Robert Collins on 2013-07-17
* Restore the ability to import testrepository.
repository. memory on Python 2.6.
- 232. By Robert Collins on 2013-07-17
* When test listing fails, testr will now report an error rather than
incorrectly trying to run zero tests. A test listing failure is detected by
the returncode of the test listing process. (Robert Collins, #1185231)
- 231. By Robert Collins on 2013-07-15
* A new testr.conf option ``group_regex`` can be used for grouping
tests so that they get run in the same backend runner. (Matthew Treinish)
- 230. By Robert Collins on 2013-07-15
* The scheduler can now groups tests together permitting co-dependent tests to
always be scheduled onto the same backend. Note that this does not force
co-dependent tests to be executed, so partial test runs (e.g. --failing)
may still fail. (Matthew Treinish, Robert Collins)
- Branch format:
- Branch format 7
- Repository format:
- Bazaar repository format 2a (needs bzr 1.16 or later)
- Stacked on: