- 240. By Robert Collins on 2014-03-02
Improve error rendering of listing issues.
Errors are now shown as a stream to the user, and the
exception just contains the process exit code.
- 239. By Robert Collins on 2014-02-11
* When list-tests encounters an error, a much clearer response will
now be shown. (Robert Collins, #1271133)
- 238. By Robert Collins on 2014-02-11
* ``run`` was outputting bad MIME types - test/plain, not text/plain.
- 236. By Robert Collins on 2013-11-03
* ``run`` now accepts ``--isolated`` as a parameter, which will cause each
selected test to be run independently. This can be useful to both workaround
isolation bugs and detect tests that can not be run independently.
- 235. By Robert Collins on 2013-11-03
* ``capture_ids`` in test_run now returns a list of captures, permitting tests
that need to test multiple runs to do so. (Robert Collins)
- 234. By Robert Collins on 2013-07-17
* Restore the ability to import testrepository.
repository. memory on Python 2.6.
- 232. By Robert Collins on 2013-07-17
* When test listing fails, testr will now report an error rather than
incorrectly trying to run zero tests. A test listing failure is detected by
the returncode of the test listing process. (Robert Collins, #1185231)
- 231. By Robert Collins on 2013-07-15
* A new testr.conf option ``group_regex`` can be used for grouping
tests so that they get run in the same backend runner. (Matthew Treinish)
- Branch format:
- Branch format 7
- Repository format:
- Bazaar repository format 2a (needs bzr 1.16 or later)