- 1147. By Ville M. Vainio on 2008-09-17
Merge my trunk-dev, with following mods:
* cd completer: show bookmarks if no other completions are available.
* Remove ipy_leo.py. "easy_install ipython-extension" to get it.
(done to decouple it from ipython release cycle)
* sh profile: easy way to give 'title' to prompt: assign to variable
'_prompt_title'. It looks like this::
[~]|1> _prompt_title = 'sudo!'
* %rehashx: Aliases no longer contain dots. python3.0 binary
will create alias python30. Fixes:
#259716 "commands with dots in them don't work"
* %cpaste: %cpaste -r repeats the last pasted block.
The block is assigned to pasted_block even if code
* %edit: If you do '%edit pasted_block', pasted_block
variable gets updated with new data (so repeated
editing makes sense)
Add test_magic.py, with test_rehashx
- 1145. By Brian Granger on 2008-09-15
Merging everyones bug fixes into trunk.
This is a host of bug fixes done by in various branches that fix
IPython on Python 2.4.
- 1142. By Fernando Perez on 2008-09-14
Final doc updates for 0.9 release.
Unless problems arise in final testing, this revision will be 0.9.
- Branch format:
- Branch format 6
- Repository format:
- Bazaar pack repository format 1 (needs bzr 0.92)