- Ubuntu Desktop
- 82. By Ken VanDine on 2009-08-31
- Added depends on python-
desktopcouch- records (LP: #422179)
- 76. By Ken VanDine on 2009-08-20
* New upstream release (LP: #416591)
- added unit tests for couchwidget, and then fixed bug #412266
- Change to freedesktop URL for record type spec.
- First version of the contacts picker, based on CouchWidget
- Adding the desktopcouch.
- Use subprocess.Popen and ourselves to the wait()ing,
since subprocess.call() is buggy. There's still an EINTR bug
in subprocess, though.
- Occasionally stop couchdb in tests, so we exercise the automatic
starting code. This will lead to spurious errors because of the
aforementioned subprocess bug, but it's the right thing to do.
- Abstract away some of the linuxisms and complain if we're run on
an unsupported OS.
- Fix a race condition in the process-testing code.
- Replace the TestCase module with one that doesn't complain of dirty
- Add a means of stopping the desktop couchdb daemon.
- Add an additional check that a found PID and process named correctly
is indeed a process that this user started, so we don't try to talk
to other local users' desktop couchdbs.
- Get the port at function-call time, instead of storing a port at
start-time and giving that back. The info can be stale, the old
- Don't create a view per record-type; instead, call the standard
all-records- keyed-by- record- type and use slice notation on
the viewresults to only get back the records with that type,
which does the same thing but more elegantly.
- Remove the unused/invalid "utils" import from test_server
- Change the name of a function tested to be what actually exists in
- Refactored server.py by renaming server.
get_records_ and_type to
get_records. Also modified the function to take a record
type param if desired to only create records of that type and
optionally create a view name "get_"+ record_type. (LP: #411475)
- Make python-desktopcouch depend on python-gtk2 and python-gnomekeyring
- Make python-
desktopcouch- records depend on python-gtk2,
gnomekeyring, and python-oauth.
- Remove depends for python-
- Branch format:
- Branch format 7
- Repository format:
- Bazaar repository format 2a (needs bzr 1.16 or later)