- 57. By Sebastien Bacher on 2011-05-31
debian/control.in: drop python-
mediaprofiles, python-gnomeapplet the
corresponding GTK2 versions of those libraries are deprecated in GNOME3
- 54. By Martin Pitt on 2011-05-31
debian/control.in: Drop python-evince. Evince is GTK 3 now, thus the
binding doesn't work any more. This will break current
activity, but this is being ported to GI upstream.
- 53. By Martin Pitt on 2011-05-31
debian/control.in: libevview-dev, libevdocument-dev → libevince-dev.
- 52. By Martin Pitt on 2011-05-31
debian/control.in: Drop python-brasero. Brasero is GTK 3 now, thus the
binding doesn't work any more. This will break pybackpack as the only
reverse dependency, until it gets ported to GI.
- 51. By Robert Ancell on 2010-11-17
* New upstream release
patches/ evince- 2.32.patch:
- Applied upstream
- 50. By Daniel Holbach on 2010-11-16
* Merge from Debian unstable (LP: #403078). Remaining changes:
+ Remove bug-buddy build-depend
+ Add Vcs-Bzr link
+ python-evince suggest evince
+ Replace libevince-dev (which does not exist in Ubuntu) with our split
+ Add libtool build dependency.
+ Run autotools on build
python- evince. examples:
+ Add examples for evince
+ Watch unstable series
+ Not required, autotools now run on build
+ To build against current evince.
* Dropped changes:
- Use Ubuntu version for gnome-python-
desktop conflicts, predates lucid.
patches/ 01_wnck_ enums.patch:
- Patch from upstream bugzilla, fix flags in the wnck module that were
declared as enums. Closes: #597414.
- Build depend on libgnome-media-dev on Hurd now that it's built there.
Thus build the python-
- Build depend on bug-buddy on Hurd too since it's built there now.
* Use Replaces instead of Conflicts to ease APT finding the correct
- Branch format:
- Branch format 7
- Repository format:
- Bazaar repository format 2a (needs bzr 1.16 or later)