This branch is an import of the HEAD branch of the Git repository at git://git.code.sf.net/p/sbcl/sbcl.
Last successful import was 2 hours ago.
- 8370. By Douglas Katzman 17 hours ago
Exchange an OAOO-violating kludge for one with better semantics
- 8368. By Douglas Katzman 18 hours ago
Kill CSR's list of things about which not to complain of nonexistence.
- 8366. By Douglas Katzman 21 hours ago
Make globaldb's mapping from a CLOS specializer to its CTYPE transparent.
Rather than closing over a :TRANSLATOR that returns a constant CLASSOID
(more generally, a CTYPE), just store it directly.
- 8365. By Jan Moringen 23 hours ago
Fix build with CLL and CLisp hosts
Commit 307d72de changed format strings for deprecation reports to use
WITH-PREFIX via ~/sb-impl: print-symbol- with-prefix/ but
should have used ~/sb!impl:
print-symbol- with-prefix/ in the sb-xc-host
- 8364. By Alastair Bridgewater on 2015-03-01
compiler/stack: Bug 308914 workaround should never trigger.
* This "workaround" is for a dead-code case where STACK analysis
is confused by some loop of dead-but-
not-deleted blocks remaining
in the component. In actual practice, it mostly drives the bugs
involved to become subtler, causing errors and infinite loops
slightly later in STACK analysis.
* The new DCE pass should prevent this case from recuring, so
killing the workaround should do no harm, though making it into an
AVER rather than merely reverting to an infinite loop is an
- 8363. By Alastair Bridgewater on 2015-03-01
src/compiler/dce: Add a dead-code-
elimination phase to the compiler.
* This is, effectively, a reachability analysis over blocks
starting from a set of root CLAMBDAs, eliminating anything that
isn't derivable from either block successor relations, REFs to
CLAMBDAs, or REFs to NLX-INFOs (rather a KLUDGE, but one which
works tolerably well).
* Fixes lp#1255782, lp#308914, and possibly others.
- 8362. By Stas Boukarev on 2015-03-01
Fix sb-bsd-sockets on windows.
It was using [s]size_t for some functions, while it should have been
Test by Frank James.
- Branch format:
- Branch format 7
- Repository format:
- Bazaar repository format 2a (needs bzr 1.16 or later)