"Cloning" is splitting a terminator while propagating the command that was given on the command line to the newly created terminator. For instance, suppose you start this command : terminator -e ssh me@myhomecomputer. Whenever you clone, you'll get a new ssh connexion to myhomecomputer.
The idea came to me because I wanted to use Terminator with sshmenu applet (http://
- 628. By Nicolas Roman <nicolasr@abcdebian> on 2008-12-31
Added menu items to clone horizontally and vertically
- 627. By Nicolas Roman <nicolasr@abcdebian> on 2008-12-31
Add cloning capabilities, vertically and horizontally.
- 626. By Chris Jones <cmsj@kodachi> on 2008-12-26
place the keybinding editor inside a gtk.ScrolledWindow for the pixel-poor
- 625. By Chris Jones <cmsj@kodachi> on 2008-12-26
remove reference to obsolete sighup function
- 624. By Chris Jones <cmsj@kodachi> on 2008-12-26
when we remove a terminal we should remove the vte widget and remove the reference to it from the TerminatorTerm object. It's likely we are still leaking other gtk objects, but that is considerably less important than leaking vte.Terminal objects and thus child processes
- 623. By Chris Jones <cmsj@kodachi> on 2008-12-26
turns out that we are somehow sucking at unreferencing our objects, so we need to start tightening these things up. stop calling destroy() on anything other than toplevels, it makes no sense. Don't send the sighup, only because I want to track this down properly.
- 622. By Chris Jones <cmsj@kodachi> on 2008-12-26
completely remove the config file monitoring, as it has too much potential for failure and very little win to offer in return
- 621. By Chris Jones <cmsj@kodachi> on 2008-12-26
fix a print to be a dbg() and disable inotify watching of the config file, it seemingly having some problems
- 620. By Chris Jones <cmsj@kodachi> on 2008-12-26
Fix bug reported by Kees Cook - when in grouped mode, pasting did not apply to all grouped terms
- Branch format:
- Branch format 6
- Repository format:
- Bazaar pack repository format 1 (needs bzr 0.92)