- 3218. By Oleksandr "Sanja" Byelkin on 2014-03-12
MDEV-5717: Server crash with insert statement containing DEFAULT into view
value:: arg can be NULL so walk() should take it into consideration.
- 3216. By Sergei on 2014-02-12
MDEV-5655 Server crashes on NAME_CONST containing AND/OR expressions
fix the NAME_CONST check to only allow literals, negated literals, and literals with
the explicit collation.
- 3214. By Oleksandr "Sanja" Byelkin on 2014-01-23
MDEV-5356: Server crashes in Item_equal:
:contains on 2nd execution of a PS
>activate_ stmt_arena_ if_needed( ) should be used to temporary activating statement arena instead of direct usage of THD::set_ n_backup_ active_ arena() because possible such scenario:
1) func1 saves current arena and activates copy1 of statement arena
2) func2 saves copy1 of statement arena setup by func1 and activates copy2
3) some changes made for copy 2
4) func2 stores changed copy2 back to statenet arena and activates copy1
5) func1 store unchanged copy1 back to statemnt arena (rewrite changed copy 2 so changes become lost) and activates arena which was before.
- 3210. By Sergei on 2013-11-29
MDEV-5266 MySQL:57657 - Temporary MERGE table with temporary underlying is broken by ALTER
:update_ create_ info() to do what ha_myisammrg: :append_ create_ info() does -
take sub-table names from TABLE_LIST, not reverse engineer tablefile names.
Backport <email address hidden> from mysql-5.6
- Branch format:
- Branch format 7
- Repository format:
- Bazaar repository format 2a (needs bzr 1.16 or later)
- Stacked on: