Code review comment for lp:~jimpop/mailman/forwarded_for

Revision history for this message
Jim Popovitch (jimpop) wrote :

Wait!!! :-)

I just found another. :-( It was a missing parenthesis.

These two last minute fixes are due to me having produced the diff
from my master copy that I build MM from (it has other odd things in
it that are specific to my installation), and then I copied/pasted the
changes into the new proposed branch. I really should have done this
differently, and I will next time. I should have dev'ed the changes
on a proposed branch, then produced a local patch to import into my
private production branch. Sorry for the hiccups.

-Jim P.

On Tue, Jun 23, 2015 at 2:24 PM, Mark Sapiro <email address hidden> wrote:
> On 06/23/2015 10:45 AM, jimpop wrote:
>> I unfortunately found a small typo that needed attention, so I've
>> updated Mailman/Utils.py.
>

> I missed that too, but it's fixed now.
>
> --
> Mark Sapiro <email address hidden> The highway is for gamblers,
> San Francisco Bay Area, California better use your sense - B. Dylan
>
> https://code.launchpad.net/~jimpop/mailman/forwarded_for/+merge/262717
> You are the owner of lp:~jimpop/mailman/forwarded_for.

« Back to merge proposal