Code review comment for lp:~jimmy-sigint/mailman/rest_api_ban_management

Revision history for this message
Barry Warsaw (barry) wrote :

On Oct 13, 2012, at 01:54 PM, Barry Warsaw wrote:

>BTW, I'm probably going to change the way IBanManager works, to be a bit more
>like IAcceptableAliasSet. This would mean you'd adapt an IMailingList to an
>IBanManager, and then we could drop the mailing_list parameters to the
>various calls. The one difference is that we'd allow you to adapt None to
>IBanManager to get the global bans.

I couldn't resist, so I made this change. I also realized that the ban table
was using mailing_list (i.e. the fqdn listname) as the cross-reference into
the mailinglist table. This is wrong because that can change. What can't
change though is the list-id, so I've added a schema migration to make that
change too (though it should all be hidden underneath the interface).

Still, you'll need to adjust your branch for the new API. If you can't do
that, please let me know, and I'll fix that when I merge your branch. (After
your response to my previous comments.)

« Back to merge proposal