Code review comment for lp:~danci-emanuel/mailman/dlist_runner

Revision history for this message
Emanuel Danci (danci-emanuel) wrote :

> What are you doing with this stuff about "test_field"? It's clearly something
> not finished yet (which is OK), but what is it a proxy for?

 I added it for some testing, but I will remove it as soon as the DlistUtils will be completed.

> in sqlite.sql, lets make this more clear. Instead of
> Is the Dynamic sublists feature enabled for this list?
>
> How about:
> Allow people to (un)subscribe to individual conversations?

Done, I have changed it.

> What does the change to maxsize.py mean? (looks like you took out part of the
> copyright notice)

Due to some quick editing in vim, I deleted it by mistake. I placed the missing row back.

> I don't see that you have the actual Runner functionality. Did I miss that or
> does it go somewhere else?
>
> Could you for the next round (since it is part of the runner), look at what
> Sneha Priscilla did to split the dlistRunner into an early and a late part
> (the reason was to deal with emails with a to: address of the form
> <email address hidden> that also have 'unsubscribe' in the subject
> line. The actual dlist work had to go late, but shunting these off to keep
> them from being picked up by the administrivia processor had to happen early.
> It could be that things are done in a different order here, and you might be
> able to show that this isn't needed, but please look into it as part of the
> Runner work.

Ok, I will look at what Sneha Priscilla did and see how I can adapt that here.

« Back to merge proposal