- 129. By Tim Van Steenburgh on 2015-01-14
[niedbalski] Trusty to precise <-> syncup
- 127. By Marco Ceppi on 2014-11-04
[aisrael] Fix charm proof warnings and lint errors so that the charm will pass automated testing.
- 126. By <email address hidden> on 2014-08-13
[dweaver] Fix for bug 1314763. Changed the master-
relation- changed hook to handle either apache 2.2 or apache 2.4 site configurations.
- 125. By Charles Butler on 2014-08-04
Jacek Nykis 2014-05-09 Added check_mysql nagios check to nrpe-external-
Jacek Nykis 2014-05-08 Added support for nrpe-external-
master relation. Added simple check_pro...
Jacek Nykis 2014-05-08 Imported charmhelpers.
contrib for NRPE class. Updated charmhelpers to l...
- 124. By Matt Bruzek on 2014-06-12
[lazypower] Add caveate section with local provider work around
- 123. By Juan L. Negron on 2014-06-02
Merging MP:208293. Fixing file permissions. lp:1177143
- 122. By Marco Ceppi on 2014-05-01
[nick-moffitt] It looks like someone converted a shell script hook over to Python rather literally, and included a call-out to a shell builtin. This causes the mysql charm in precise to fail pretty catastrophically in the install hook right now.
- 121. By Marco Ceppi on 2014-04-29
[hopem] Add support for allowing user to provide an additonal apt source so that packages like ceph (used for rbd volume-backed mysql) can be updated to cloud versions and thus be compatible with the Openstack charms
- Branch format:
- Branch format 7
- Repository format:
- Bazaar repository format 2a (needs bzr 1.16 or later)