The main Armagetron Advanced source module. Contains everything by the team to build the game on Unix and OSX.
- 1436. By dlh on 2014-01-19
Reset persistent spam data when a machine is banned.
Fixes the issue of a client returning after a ban for chat spam and receiving a new longer ban for sending one chat message (bug #1269909).
- 1435. By dlh on 2014-01-12
LEVEL_ANNOUNCE_ LOGIN setting that determines if a player's login/logout message can be announced. This can help cut down on authentication-spam for tournaments. Example:
# Only users who are Team Leader or more privileged get their login/logout announced.
LEVEL_ANNOUNCE_ LOGIN 7
- 1434. By dlh on 2014-01-03
Don't cause an assertion failure in ePlayerNetID:
:MyInitAfterCre ation when running a client in debug mode—clients don't track machines.
- 1433. By Manuel Moos on 2013-12-16
Better protection against timebot false positives caused by rubber
- 1432. By Manuel Moos on 2013-12-14
Correcting outside corner grind timing calculation for non-rectangular axes.
- 1431. By Manuel Moos on 2013-12-08
Simple ant-driveby spam measure: cut out away time (and then some) from breaks between spams.
- Branch format:
- Branch format 6
- Repository format:
- Bazaar pack repository format 1 with rich root (needs bzr 1.0)