Code review comment for lp:~allenap/maas/repackage

Revision history for this message
Gavin Panella (allenap) wrote :

> I'm almost convinced that this should wait until after 14.04.

Sadly, I'm of that opinion too. There was a window shortly after it was done that it could have merged, but that's gone now. I understand the reluctance to swallow such a big change, but it's not an easy change to break up into pieces. Assuming this is an acceptable change, I think the best way to approach it is to JFDI and then fix whatever it breaks. We can do that early in the next cycle. The downside is that it'll make it harder to back-port changes to Trusty.

« Back to merge proposal