Code review comment for lp:~abompard/mailman/fix-import-from-mm2

Revision history for this message
Barry Warsaw (barry) wrote :

On Mar 26, 2015, at 06:55 AM, Aurélien Bompard wrote:

>I don't quite understand your concern about the Bouncer class. It's there to
>allow loading the pickles when they include instances of a
>Bouncer._BounceInfo class (where Bouncer is the name of a module in MM2.1). I
>don't do anything with it, but the unpickling will fail without it (with real
>data from the Fedora lists).

Yep, that was my question. I don't think we have any tests that require the
new Bouncer mock, so I was wondering why you added it. "To handle real data
from Fedora lists" is a good reason. :) I was just hoping we could get a
test that shows how and verifies that this works.

« Back to merge proposal