- 1355. By Brian Waldon on 2011-08-02
Moves image creation from POST /images to POST /servers/
- 1354. By Brian Waldon on 2011-08-02
- Remove Twisted dependency from pip-requires
- Remove Twisted patch from tools/install_
- Remove eventlet patch from tools/install_
- Remove tools/eventlet-
- Remove nova/twistd.py
- Remove nova/tests/
- Remove bin/nova-
- Remove nova/compute/
- Add xattr to pip-requires until glance setup.py installs it correctly
- Remove references to removed files from docs/translatio
- 1353. By Brian Waldon on 2011-08-02
Removing the xenapi_
image_service flag in favor of image_service.
- 1352. By John Tran on 2011-08-02
code was checking for key in sqlalchemy instance and will ignore if value is None, but wasn't working if floating_ip was a non-sqlalchemy dict obj. Therefore, updated the error checking to work in both caes.
- 1351. By Sandy Walsh on 2011-08-02
While we currently trap JSON encoding exceptions and bail out, for error notification it's more important that *some* form of the message gets out. So, we take complex notification payloads and convert them to something we know can be expressed in JSON.
- 1349. By Kevin L. Mitchell on 2011-08-02
Adds the auth token to nova's RequestContext. This will allow for delegation, i.e., use of a nova user's credentials when accessing other services such as glance, or perhaps for zones.
- 1348. By Vish Ishaya on 2011-07-29
Round 1 of changes for keystone integration.
* Modified request context to allow it to hold all of the relevant data from the auth component.
* Pulled out access to AuthManager from as many places as possible
* Massive cleanup of unit tests
* Made the openstack api fakes use fake Authentication by default
There are now only a few places that are using auth manager:
* Authentication middleware for ec2 api (will move to stand-alone middleware)
* Authentication middleware for os api (will be deprecated in favor of keystone)
* Accounts and Users apis for os (will be switched to keystone or deprecated)
* Ec2 admin api for users and projects (will be removed)
* Nova-manage user and project commands (will be deprecated and removed with AuthManager)
* Tests that test the above sections (will be converted or removed with their relevant section)
* Tests for auth manager
* Pipelib (authman can be removed once ec2 stand-alone middleware is in place)
* xen_api (for getting images from old objectstore. I think this can be removed)
- Branch format:
- Branch format 7
- Repository format:
- Bazaar repository format 2a (needs bzr 1.16 or later)
- Stacked on: