- Steve Langasek
- 1392. By Steve Langasek on 2012-04-24
init/main.c: restore the fix for bug #540256; we know the console setup
is taken care of by plymouth in Ubuntu, so upstart changing the console
settings just makes trouble (such as turning echo back on when it
shouldn't be). LP: #876626.
- 1391. By Steve Langasek on 2012-04-20
upstart. logrotate: don't create empty files after rotation;
upstart will automatically create new log files for jobs as needed.
- 1388. By Serge Hallyn on 2012-04-10
apparmor- profile- load: don't run in a container. This can hopefully
be removed in precise, after stacked profiles are supported. (LP: #978297)
- 1387. By Clint Byrum on 2012-03-30
manpages/ upstart- events. 7: Correct emitter for
- 1386. By James Hunt on 2012-03-28
manpages/ upstart- events. 7:
- Added table 'Job Goals and State Transitions'.
- Corrected errors and omissions in 'Job Lifecycle' section.
- 1384. By James Hunt on 2012-03-28
conf/flush- early-job- log.conf: Change initctl command from
early-job- log' to 'notify- disk-writeable' to reflect new name.
- Branch format:
- Branch format 7
- Repository format:
- Bazaar repository format 2a (needs bzr 1.16 or later)
- Stacked on: