Last successful import was on 2014-01-17.
Moved to GitHub.
- 88. By bjoti on 2008-02-15
Fix some log messages.
- 87. By bjoti on 2008-02-15
Make use of the logging module, instead of simply printing out debug info.
This gets rid of the need to guard debug message with an if statement.
It also allows external programs to plug into the logging, and easily
redirecting it to a file.
- 86. By bjoti on 2008-02-10
Break long lines.
- 85. By bjoti on 2008-02-10
Remove old code that was commented out.
We have a VCS if we want to use the old code later.
- 84. By bjoti on 2008-02-10
* Reformat docstrings as per PEP-257.
* Fix vertical spacing as per PEP-8.
- 83. By bjoti on 2008-02-10
Merge dev_garmin.py into garmin.py and dev_pygarmin into pygarmin.
I've tried to retain all the changes, but I might have missed something.
The current garmin.py works for me, but it could be broken for others,
since there are no automatic tests.
- 82. By hyrum_wright on 2006-06-08
Update the About dialog box to use gtk2. The About Dialog was inadvertantly
left out of the conversion in r89.
- 81. By hyrum_wright on 2006-06-08
Updated the gnome-pygarmin program to use gtk2. This requires a change to
both python program using the bindings, and the associated glade file.
- 80. By jahs on 2005-03-28
Fixed fmt strings in D4* classes.
- 79. By jahs on 2005-03-26
Changed "(at %x)" to "(at %i)" to avoid a FutureWarning on python 2.3.
- Branch format:
- Branch format 7
- Repository format:
- Bazaar repository format 2a (needs bzr 1.16 or later)