This branch is an import of the HEAD branch of the Git repository at git://git.gnome.org/gtk+.
Last successful import was 4 hours ago.
- 39190. By Carlos Garnacho 12 hours ago
gtkwindow: bail out on WM operations in the presence of grabs
These operations will require a grab on the WM side, so we can spare the
attempt from the WM to take a grab when we're certain it won't suceed.
- 39189. By Carlos Garnacho 12 hours ago
gtkmain: Don't process WM events if there's a grab on another toplevel
This is implicitly done for us in the case of grabs on windows from other
groups, but we must perform this check explicitly for grabs with
owner_events=True on windows from the same group, in that case the window
would handle the events as if there was no grab.
- 39188. By Matthias Clasen <email address hidden> 17 hours ago
inspector: Fix a typo
Blocking a signal should be paired with unblocking.
Spotted by Krzesimir Nowak
- 39187. By Matthias Clasen <email address hidden> on 2015-08-04
GtkButton: Pick up images that are set early
We were failing to construct the child if an image was set
before constructed (e.g. in the init() function of a button
- 39186. By Matthias Clasen <email address hidden> on 2015-08-04
HighContrast: Avoid resizing treeview headers
- 39185. By Matthias Clasen <email address hidden> on 2015-08-04
- 39184. By Rui Matos on 2015-08-03
wayland: Ensure modal hint gets set on map
We need to be mapped to have a gtk_surface and thus be able to do
requests on it so we need to save the modal hint and apply it when we
get mapped so that code that sets the hint before showing a window
doesn't get ignored.
- 39183. By Rui Matos on 2015-08-03
wayland: Invalidate our gtk_surface when we're unmapped
Otherwise if we get mapped again we'll try to use an invalid
gtk_surface and the compositor will disconnect us.
- 39182. By Timm Bäder <email address hidden> on 2015-08-03
GtkLabel: Show erroneous text if parsing markup failed
- 39181. By Matthias Clasen <email address hidden> on 2015-08-03
file chooser: Don't leave out icons by accident
We only load thumbnails when we find that the row is in the visible
range of the treeview. It seems that animated scrolling makes it so
that the bottommost row stays out of the visible range until it is
too late. To work around this, extend the range by one row in each
- Branch format:
- Branch format 7
- Repository format:
- Bazaar repository format 2a (needs bzr 1.16 or later)