This branch is an import of the HEAD branch of the Git repository at git://git.gnome.org/gtk+.
Last successful import was 1 hour ago.
- 38780. By Georges Basile Stavracas Neto 6 hours ago
entrycompletion: no need to return boolean
The boolean _gtk_entry_
completion_ resize_ popup's return
value is not used anywhere, and only adds more complexity
for the method.
- 38777. By Olivier Fourdan <email address hidden> 11 hours ago
ignore size inc when maximized/
Under Wayland, fullscreen/
maximized windows may not cover the entire
area when a size increment is specified.
Ignore size increments for fullscreen/
maximized windows just like most
window managers do under X11 so that windows with size increments can
still be fullscreen or fully maximized under Wayland as well.
- 38776. By vjaquez 12 hours ago
drawingarea: checks parent's draw() before call it
commit 6786c9d7 introduced a bug when a drawing area is used for
rendering videos, since GtkWidgetClass doesn't set a draw()
method by itself.
- 38775. By Matthias Clasen <email address hidden> on 2015-07-02
Fix warnings in the font options code
This code gets called before a screen is set.
- 38774. By Matthias Clasen <email address hidden> on 2015-07-02
Improve the font options support
Instead of just overwriting the default options, merge the per-widget
font options with the defaults.
- 38773. By Matthias Clasen <email address hidden> on 2015-07-02
Add a testcase for font options
- 38772. By Matthias Clasen <email address hidden> on 2015-07-02
GtkSwitch: fix a reentry issue
The introduction of state broke some users which relied on
being able to set active in a notify::active handler.
- 38771. By Jasper St. Pierre on 2015-07-02
gtkwindow: Reset maximize / fullscreen_
initially on state changes
Since 740bcf5, we use these properties to properly compute shadow widths
for unmapped windows. If a client calls gtk_window_maximize and a window
manager unmaximizes a window, we should draw borders, so we need to
reset these when we get the property notification.
- Branch format:
- Branch format 7
- Repository format:
- Bazaar repository format 2a (needs bzr 1.16 or later)