This branch is an import of the HEAD branch of the Git repository at git://git.gnome.org/gtk+.
Last successful import was 59 minutes ago.
- 43338. By Matthias Clasen <email address hidden> 4 hours ago
css node: Stop extraneous change notification
The ::name and ::widget-type properties are entirely independent,
no need to notify both when either changes.
- 43337. By Matthias Clasen <email address hidden> 5 hours ago
box: Only emit ::child-notify when necessary
We can easily check if the values for expand, padding and so forth
actually changed, so lets do it.
- 43336. By Matthias Clasen <email address hidden> 7 hours ago
Revert "When creating a widget path, use the widget type"
This reverts commit 0d78b67bca8866a
As Benjamin points out: that'll break all widgets that query style
properties in their init function.
- 43335. By Matthias Clasen <email address hidden> 7 hours ago
When creating a widget path, use the widget type
No need to pull the type out of the css node - its our own type.
This will let us stop setting the type on the css node later on.
- 43334. By Matthias Clasen <email address hidden> 7 hours ago
Set the proper state on the css node
This will almost certainly overwritten before the widget gets
to the screen, but while we are doing this, we might as well
use the same state that we initialize the widgets state to.
- 43333. By Matthias Clasen <email address hidden> 7 hours ago
css names are always set
No need to check for it, we set the css name on GtkWidgetClass
- 43332. By Timm Bäder <email address hidden> 8 hours ago
switch: Remove .slider from slider gadget
As the documentation states, neither the switch nor the slider gadget
should be using any style classes.
- 43331. By Timm Bäder <email address hidden> 8 hours ago
switch: Create less pango layouts
Instead of creating 2 pango layouts in every draw() and on in
_get_content_size (and calling into gettext twice in both cases), just
keep the layouts around and create them in only one place.
- 43330. By Matthias Clasen <email address hidden> 9 hours ago
settings: Fix xsettings handling
I was somehow under the misconception that we'd get GdkEventSettings
events for all the xsettings at startup. That is not in general true,
so we need to make sure that we check for the xsettings value before
we use them, or derived fields. Update all the private getters to
do so; and fix settings_
update_ font_values( ) to cope with font
descriptions that might miss the family or size.
- 43329. By Matthias Clasen <email address hidden> 14 hours ago
settings: Ensure derived fields are initialized
I mistakenly assumed that gtk_settings_init was already doing
something to trigger a notify for all properties. It doesn't,
so we have to ensure that settings_
update_ font_values( ) is
called at least once.
- Branch format:
- Branch format 7
- Repository format:
- Bazaar repository format 2a (needs bzr 1.16 or later)