- 7. By Scott Moser on 2009-12-01
fix use of global variable 'image' rather than local 'img'
verified script is functional against eucalyptus at
0ubuntu7. 3 using lucid tarball image 20091201 (no ramdisk
The following was working:
uec-tarball lucid-uec- i386.tar. gz lucid-daily-$(date +%Y%m%d)
- 6. By Scott Moser on 2009-12-01
support upload/register without kernel or ramdisk
This is very much a rewrite. Several changes/cleanups:
- add 'upload_register' function and use it for each of image,
- use getopt and have Usage
- support the following for specifying kernel/ramdisk
--kernel eki-xxxxxx (or 'none')
--ramdisk eri-xxxxxx (or 'none')
The primary motivation for this is that the lucid uec tarballs do not have a
ramdisk, and we want this script to just work for those images.
- 4. By Scott Moser on 2009-11-03
euca-tarball script for registering tarball
This registers a kernel,
ramdisk, image into the same bucket.
Simply ease of use wrapper
- 2. By Scott Moser on 2009-10-09
add 'xtruncate', and a refusal to work in-place on non-simple file
truncate did not appear in core-utils till karmic. This provides
a simple work alike with dd (I think). I've tested the dd work a bit,
creating a small filesystem, putting files in it, resizing up, filling
more, and then resizing down.
- Branch format:
- Branch format 7
- Repository format:
- Bazaar repository format 2a (needs bzr 1.16 or later)