- Ubuntu Core Development Team
- 1775. By Kees Cook on 2011-04-20
- 1770. By Martin Pitt on 2011-04-20
* Merge from trunk:
- Use kde-open instead of kfmclient to open URLs under KDE. Thanks Philip
Muškovac. (LP: #765808)
- 1768. By Martin Pitt on 2011-04-19
* Merge bug fixes from trunk:
- apport-gtk: HTML-escape text for dialogs with URLs. (LP: #750870)
tables. py: Check to see if acpi/tables dir is mounted first.
Thanks Brian Murray. (LP: #729622)
- man/apport-cli.1: Document recently added -w/--window option. Thanks
Abhinav Upadhyay. (LP: #765600)
- 1767. By Martin Pitt on 2011-04-19
The kernel team has decided that asking the user for a bunch of
information which they may not be able to answer is the wrong thing to do.
Therefore, all the propmpting of the user for said information has been
removed. Also removed is the tagging of "needs-
upstream- testing" .
- Branch format:
- Branch format 7
- Repository format:
- Bazaar repository format 2a (needs bzr 1.16 or later)