- 2195. By Adam Conrad on 2016-11-06
efi-image: Fix up FAT filesystem size calculation:
- Call mkfs.msdos with -v so we can trace what it's doing.
- We appear to need 32k headroom, not 24k; this was masked
by rounding errors and blind luck until grub grew 1.5kB.
- Break out the magic headroom number into 32+31 to match
the comment and make the arithmetic more obvious to read.
- Round file sizes up, not down, so we don't break in future.
- 2194. By Dimitri John Ledkov on 2016-11-04
releasing package debian-installer version 20101020ubuntu486
- 2192. By Adam Conrad on 2016-10-24
* Switch from yakkety to zesty sources.
* Include $efi_name in shim filename.
- 2191. By Andy Whitcroft on 2016-10-24
Move master kernels to 4.8.0-26.
Signed-off-by: Andy Whitcroft <email address hidden>
- 2189. By dann frazier on 2016-10-11
Tell GRUB to load the gzio module on arm64 now that we're booting
a compressed kernel (LP: #1632473).
- Branch format:
- Branch format 7
- Repository format:
- Bazaar repository format 2a (needs bzr 1.16 or later)