- 1018. By Mathieu Trudel-Lapierre on 2015-12-08
releasing package base-installer version 1.158ubuntu1
- 1017. By Mathieu Trudel-Lapierre on 2015-12-08
* Resynchronise with Debian. Remaining changes:
- Use and depend on the Ubuntu keyring.
- Enable the restricted component by default, unless
setup/restricte d is preseeded to false.
- Set up the default sources.list to look in -updates and -security (the
latter from apt-setup/
security_ host and apt-setup/ security_ path) as
well as the unadorned suite; also -proposed if apt-setup/proposed is
- Use Ubuntu kernel image names.
- Allow preseeding base-installer/
kernel/ override- image to force a given
kernel to be used.
- Install busybox-initramfs rather than busybox.
- Revert Joey's patch to call base-installer.d hooks after running
debootstrap, which broke console-setup's expectation of being able to
insert its configuration file into /target before console-setup is
installed by debootstrap.
- Add armhf/keystone, armhf/omap, and armhf/omap4 subarchitectures.
- Install kernel headers to match the kernel. This may be overridden by
kernel/ headers to false.
- Add base-installer/
kernel/ backports- modules template, which may be
preseeded to install selected linux-backports
-modules- * packages.
- Move some kernel installation support code from bootstrap-base to
base-installer, and allow live-installer to override the title
template used by that.
- Add powerpc/e500 and powerpc/e500mc subarchitectures.
- Add overlay archive support.
* Fix up architecture tests to still pass with less delta from Debian.
- 1016. By Mathieu Trudel-Lapierre on 2015-07-04
releasing package base-installer version 1.144ubuntu2
- 1015. By Mathieu Trudel-Lapierre on 2015-07-03
library.sh: Properly handle the case where there is no
- 1011. By Adam Conrad on 2014-02-26
Cherry-pick POWER7+ and POWER8 support from Debian for powerpc64.
- Branch format:
- Branch format 7
- Repository format:
- Bazaar repository format 2a (needs bzr 1.16 or later)