- 64. By Lionel Le Folgoc on 2012-11-02
- 40-xdg-menu-prefix: updated and reenabled to bring back support of
MENU_PREFIX. lp: #1069207
- 62. By Robert Ancell on 2012-07-17
* New upstream release
- Bump build-depends on libgnome-menu-3-dev
- 61. By Robert Ancell on 2012-06-25
* New upstream release
patches/ 50-git_ editable_ top_level_ menus:
patches/ 60_separators- typos.patch:
- Applied upstream
- 60. By Iain Lane on 2012-06-11
* Resynchronise with Debian unstable, remianing changes
patches/ 40-call- exo-d-i- e-on-xfce. patch: call
desktop- item-edit instead of gnome-desktop- item-edit when
CURRENT_ DESKTOP= XFCE.
* Disable 40_xdg_menu_prefix as this does not apply to Ubuntu.
* Cherry-pick patch from Debian SVN to add missing python-gi dep
* Cherry-pick upstream patch to not fix some typos relating to separators.
Fixes some crashes.
- 59. By Iain Lane on 2012-06-04
* New upstream release.
* Drop several patches applied upstream / obsoleted and refresh the rest.
* Drop gettext domain and intltool-update changes; not relevant now we are
* Switch to python-gi, per upstream.
* Bump BD to libgnome-
menu-3- dev, also per upstream.
- 58. By Lionel Le Folgoc on 2012-02-05
patches/ 40-call- exo-d-i- e-on-xfce. patch: call exo-desktop- item-edit
instead of gnome-desktop-
item-edit when XDG_CURRENT_ DESKTOP= XFCE.
* debian/control: add alternate deps on libgarcon-common for gnome-menus and
alternate recommends on exo-utils for gnome-panel as they provide the
features needed by alacarte to work on Xfce. lp: #925801
- 57. By Sebastien Bacher on 2011-08-01
Use Debian patch to not try to load deprecated settings.menu (lp: #818925)
- 56. By Barry Warsaw on 2011-06-13
* debian/control.in, debian/rules:
- Switch to dh_python2 (LP: #788514)
- 55. By Sebastien Bacher on 2011-05-18
* Resynchronize on Debian, remaining diffs:
patches/ 10-properties_ button. patch:
- patch for adding "properties" and "delete" buttons
patches/ 10_settings_ menu.patch:
- drop that patch for now since gnome-menus has not been updated yet
patches/ 04_lp395692_ downward_ dragging. patch:
- Correct off-by-one error when dragging an item downward
- add gettext domain to desktop file, run intltool-update during the build.
- Branch format:
- Branch format 7
- Repository format:
- Bazaar repository format 2a (needs bzr 1.16 or later)
- Stacked on: