- Ubuntu branches
- 40. By Serge Hallyn on 2011-06-06
* Merge from debian unstable, remaining changes:
* Bump debhelper dependency to install udev rules to
udev/rules. d, bump udev dependencies as well.
* multipath-udeb must not depend on multipath-modules,
because the Ubuntu kernel already includes the modules and no
package provides m-m.
- initramfs/hooks: use 95 not 60 for multipath rules priority
tools-boot. init: remove in favor of kpartx.udev rules (at top)
* add rule to load dm-multipath
* use whole path when running /usr/lib/
* call kpartx through dmsetup for mpath-* devices
* switch $name for $kernel for dmraid rule
tools.preinst: modprobe dm-multipath.
This will make sure that multipathd will be able to start.
1000--set- umask-in- multipathd. patch: Set umask in multipathd.
- rules: Move udev rules to priority 95, because rules that load
modules should be >90.
- Have initramfs local-top start with scsi_wait_scan, and make sure all
devices have been found before bothering to call udevadm settle.
initramfs/ local-top: wait for scsi_wait_scan
* *.install: use /lib*/ instead of /lib/ to catch /lib64
initramfs/ local-top: remove '--timeout 10' which causes my
test system to not boot roughly 3 out of 4 times.
- 39. By Craig Magina on 2011-05-27
* Fixes some return logic issues in the blacklist.
c:_filter_ path function
where using blacklist and blacklist_
exceptions would cause multipathd to
improperly filter paths. (LP: #789229)
- The patch was created by Christophe Varoqui in 2007.
www.redhat. com/archives/ dm-devel/ 2007-November/ msg00054. html
th-filter_ path-fix_ blacklist_ filter_ exit.patch
- [serge-hallyn] swap in the whole upstream git commit and call it
blacklist_ exception_ issues. patch.
- 38. By Serge Hallyn on 2011-02-03
pass '-p part' to kpartx in initramfs script, not '-p p', to
make sure /dev/mapper/ names are formed as expected. (LP: #712840)
- 37. By Serge Hallyn on 2011-02-09
Fix segv caused by race condition with free_waiter threads during
shutdown, using backport from upstream. (LP: #713237)
(Added DEP-3 tags to patch)
- 36. By Daniel Holbach on 2011-02-09
Fix segv on shutdown when log buffer is empty, using patch cherry-picked
from upstream. (LP: #488285)
- 35. By Serge Hallyn on 2011-01-04
Add patch to fix the expected pathname from multipath uevents
- 34. By Martin Pitt on 2010-03-08
debian/control: Move libreadline5-dev build dependency to libreadline-dev.
(Already done in Debian).
- Branch format:
- Branch format 7
- Repository format:
- Bazaar repository format 2a (needs bzr 1.16 or later)
- Stacked on: