- Ubuntu branches
- 37. By Serge Hallyn on 2011-09-14
patches/ 0007-fix- lxc-clone- hostname. patch: make sure $hostname
is defined before it is first used. Reported by Benjamin Saller.
* add missing ; at end of 'send hostname' in dhclient.conf (LP: #851274)
- 36. By Serge Hallyn on 2011-09-02
Fix lxc-checkconfig to correctly detect support for clone_children, so
as not to erroneously report failure. (LP: #827798)
- 35. By Serge Hallyn on 2011-09-01
* debian/rules: use --with-
rootfs- path=/usr/ lib/lxc/ root. (LP: #838410)
* debian/lxc.dirs: add usr/lib/lxc/root
lxc-sshd. in: add /run/shm to list of directories to create.
Technically /dev/shm needn't be there, as the config will overmount with
the host's /dev.
- Don't fail if we can't create /dev/mqueue. It'll fail anyway (because
/dev is mounted read-only), and we don't really need it. Without this
fix, lxc-init fails to run on ubuntu systems, as the host doesn't have
- 34. By Stéphane Graber on 2011-08-25
Update Recommends to prefer cgroup-lite if available (LP: #829628)
- 33. By Stéphane Graber on 2011-08-12
* Chery pick fix for Oneiric template (so ubuntu-minimal gets installed):
ubuntu- template- only-install- essential. patch
- 32. By Stéphane Graber on 2011-08-12
Update lxcguest not to remove /var/run but instead wipe its content.
That's needed since the transition to /run as /var/run is now a symlink.
- 31. By Stéphane Graber on 2011-08-12
* Rename 0015-monitor-
support- quit.patch to 0001-monitor- support- quit.patch
* Cherry pick two upstream commits (to fix LXC on ARM)
- 30. By Stéphane Graber on 2011-08-11
* New upstream release (0.7.5)
* Patches no longer needed
* Patches merged upstream
arm-to- supported- archs.patch
dont-add- groups. patch
add-ubuntu- keyring. patch
call-cgroup- create. patch
* Remaining patches
[ Serge Hallyn ]
* add overlayfs support to lxc-start-
* fix comment in debian/
console. upstart: Don't run in libvirt. as libvirt will symlink
/dev/tty1 to /dev/pts/0, so /etc/init/tty1.conf will run a console.
- 29. By Serge Hallyn on 2011-08-03
* Add lxc-start-ephemeral by Robert Collins (LP: #807351)
* Add a --quit-on-stop arg to lxc-monitor for use by lxc-start-
* Modify lxcguest.conf to clear out /var/run (LP: #819621)
* Fix a bug in lxc-ps when cgroup-bin is not mounted.
* Modify lxc-ps to accept '-n name' and support '--' to separate options
for ps. (LP: #820720)
- 28. By Serge Hallyn on 2011-08-01
patches/ 0011-fix- lxc-ls. patch:
patches/ 0012-fix- lxc-netstat. patch:
The cgroup mounts created by cgroup-bin do not show up in /etc/mtab.
lxc-ls and lxc-netstat, as lxc-ps before, assume that /etc/mtab is
symlinked to /proc/mounts. (LP: #819319)
patches/ 0013-unshare- call-cgroup- create. patch:
Don't spit out an error when there is no cgroup to remove because the
ns cgroup is not mounted. (LP: #819319)
- Branch format:
- Branch format 7
- Repository format:
- Bazaar repository format 2a (needs bzr 1.16 or later)
- Stacked on: