Merge lp:~ubuntu-branches/ubuntu/oneiric/gstreamer0.10-ffmpeg/oneiric-201108311726 into lp:ubuntu/oneiric/gstreamer0.10-ffmpeg
|Rejected by:||Martin Pitt on 2011-09-08|
|Diff against target:||
27 lines (+11/-0) (has conflicts)
1 file modified
Text conflict in debian/changelog
|To merge this branch:||bzr merge lp:~ubuntu-branches/ubuntu/oneiric/gstreamer0.10-ffmpeg/oneiric-201108311726|
Description of the Change
The package importer has detected a possible inconsistency between the package history in the archve and the history in bzr. As the archive is authoritative the importer has made lp:ubuntu/oneiric/gstreamer0.10-ffmpeg reflect what is in the archive and the old bzr branch has been pushed to lp:~ubuntu-branches/ubuntu/oneiric/gstreamer0.10-ffmpeg/oneiric-201108311726. This merge proposal was created so that an Ubuntu developer can review the situations and perform a merge/upload if necessary. There are three typical cases where this can happen.
1. Where someone pushes a change to bzr and someone else uploads the package without that change. This is the reason that this check is done by the importer. If this appears to be the case then a merge/upload should be done if the changes that were in bzr are still desirable.
2. The importer incorrectly detected the above situation when someone made a change in bzr and then uploaded it.
3. The importer incorrectly detected the above situation when someone just uploaded a package and didn't touch bzr.
If this case doesn't appear to be the first situation then set the status of the merge proposal to "Rejected" and help avoid the problem in future by filing a bug at https:/
(this is an automatically generated message)
- 21. By Reinhard Tartler on 2011-08-09
Don't declare dependencies on libavcodec manually. Libavcodec's shlibs
file is more accurate and less error prone. With libav 0.7, it's
libavcodec53, not 52.
- 20. By Sebastian Dröge on 2011-02-10
+ Depend on libavcodec52 (<< 5:0) | libavcodec-extra-52 (<< 5:0)
to allow usage of the ffmpeg-extra packages.
- 19. By Sebastian Dröge on 2011-02-08
[ Emilio Pozuelo Monfort ]
+ Use dpkg-vendor instead of lsb_release.
[ Sebastian Dröge ]
* Upload to Unstable.
+ Add versioned dependency on libavcodec52 (<< 5:0) to prevent usage
with the ffmpeg packages of the Debian Multimedia project. Their ffmpeg
packages break gst-ffmpeg and cause users to file useless bugreports in
Debian or upstream.
- 18. By Sebastian Dröge on 2010-03-08
New upstream stable release, "It's The Bomb".
- 17. By Sebastian Dröge on 2010-02-25
New upstream pre-release.
- 16. By Sebastian Dröge on 2010-02-19
* New upstream pre-release:
patches/ 03_restricted- caps.patch,
patches/ 04_ignore- vdpau.patch:
- Dropped, merged upstream.
patches/ 03_too- new-codec- ids.patch:
+ Disable some ffmpeg codec IDs because Debian's
ffmpeg is once again too old...
- 15. By Reinhard Tartler on 2010-01-19
rebuild for ffmpeg versioned symbols
- 14. By Sebastian Dröge on 2009-12-11
patches/ 04_ignore- vdpau.patch:
+ Ignore all VDPAU decoders (Closes: #560196).
- 13. By Sjoerd Simons on 2009-11-09
patches/ 03_restricted- caps.patch
+ Added. Make sure the video caps in the negotiation are always as
restricted as possible.
- 12. By Sebastian Dröge on 2009-10-05
New upstream release, 'Shooting the moon'.