- 123. By Serge Hallyn on 2011-11-01
lxc_controller: use our own unlocpt+grantpt rather than glibc's, which
can't handle opening a pty in a devpts not mounted at /dev/pts.
- 122. By Serge Hallyn on 2011-08-15
- 121. By Serge Hallyn on 2011-07-07
libvirt- bin.conf start on to wait until networking.conf
has stopped with success, meaning ifup -a completed successfully and
all auto-started network devices are up. (LP: #495394)
- 119. By Chuck Short on 2011-04-11
patches/ allows- lxc-containers- with-lxcguest. patch:
Pass "libvirt" to lxc containers, so that libvirt can
work with lxcguest. (LP: #757752)
- 118. By Jamie Strandboge on 2011-03-18
apparmor/ usr.sbin. libvirtd: allow read access to '/' (LP: #727286)
- 117. By Jamie Strandboge on 2011-03-15
[ Serge Hallyn ]
* Replace 9024-skip-
broken- commandtest. patch with
fix-broken- commandtest. patch from upstream.
[ Jamie Strandboge ]
patches/ 9026-security- avoid-memory- leak.patch: avoid memory leaks
with the security drivers. Can be dropped in 0.8.9.
* SECURITY UPDATE: debian/
patches/ 9027-CVE- 2011-1146. patch: Add missing
checks for read only connections. Patch from Debian. Can be dropped in
- 116. By Soren Hansen on 2011-03-03
virSecurityMana gerPtr- to-virSecurityD AC-Set- Res.patch: Fix
ownership setting of chardevs.
- Branch format:
- Branch format 7
- Repository format:
- Bazaar repository format 2a (needs bzr 1.16 or later)
- Stacked on: