Merge lp:~ubuntu-branches/ubuntu/natty/euca2ools/natty-201106142030 into lp:ubuntu/natty/euca2ools
|Rejected by:||James Westby on 2011-06-23|
|Diff against target:||0 lines|
|To merge this branch:||bzr merge lp:~ubuntu-branches/ubuntu/natty/euca2ools/natty-201106142030|
Description of the Change
The package importer has detected a possible inconsistency between the package history in the archve and the history in bzr. As the archive is authoritative the importer has made lp:ubuntu/natty/euca2ools reflect what is in the archive and the old bzr branch has been pushed to lp:~ubuntu-branches/ubuntu/natty/euca2ools/natty-201106142030. This merge proposal was created so that an Ubuntu developer can review the situations and perform a merge/upload if necessary. There are three typical cases where this can happen.
1. Where someone pushes a change to bzr and someone else uploads the package without that change. This is the reason that this check is done by the importer. If this appears to be the case then a merge/upload should be done if the changes that were in bzr are still desirable.
2. The importer incorrectly detected the above situation when someone made a change in bzr and then uploaded it.
3. The importer incorrectly detected the above situation when someone just uploaded a package and didn't touch bzr.
If this case doesn't appear to be the first situation then set the status of the merge proposal to "Rejected" and help avoid the problem in future by filing a bug at https:/
(this is an automatically generated message)
- 28. By Scott Moser on 2010-11-18
releasing version 1.3.1-0ubuntu1
- 27. By Scott Moser on 2010-11-17
move to quilt 3.0 source format, re-apply all relevant delta
- 26. By Scott Moser on 2010-11-17
New upstream release
reset to 1.3.1 upstream, all delta is lost, but will be merged back in.
- 25. By Scott Moser on 2010-11-17
fix debian/watchfile to not match '-src-depends' tarballs
currently the debian/watchfile matches (and downloads)
1.3.1-src- deps.tar. gz
but it should instead get: