- Ubuntu branches
- 93. By Scott James Remnant (Canonical) on 2010-12-21
Dropped patch from 1.4.0-0ubuntu2 since it's now included upstream
- 90. By Scott James Remnant (Canonical) on 2010-12-08
sysdeps- unix.c: If systemd had a test suite, Lennart wouldn't
have missed these needed MSG_NOSIGNAL flags and if Doko hadn't had just
commented out the failing test case in libnih, we wouldn't have missed
- 89. By Jonathan Riddell on 2010-09-27
* New upstream release
- Fixes https:/
/bugs.freedeskt op.org/ show_bug. cgi?id= 17754 Race condition in protected_ change_ timeout
- Requested by various upstream KDE developers http://
lists.kde. org/?t= 128514970000004 &r=1&w= 2
- 88. By Sebastien Bacher on 2010-08-09
* Resync on Debian
* Remaining Ubuntu Changes:
- Install into / rather than /usr.
- debian/control: Depend on ConsoleKit for "at_console" policy stanza.
dbus.postinst: Do not restart dbus on upgrades, since it breaks
too many applications. Instead, trigger a "reboot required" notification.
dbus.postinst: Create /var/run/dbus in postinst to handle system
being rebooted before package is configured. LP: #275229.
- Add debian/dbus.upstart and bump debhelper b-dep to ensure that it is
conf_limit. patch: Increase max_match_ rules_per_ connection for
the system bus to 5000 (LP #454093)
conf-timeout. patch: Raise the service startup timeout from 25
to 60 seconds. It may be too short on the live CD with slow machines.
- 86. By Martin Pitt on 2010-03-30
Add debian/dbus.links: provide a symlink for dbus-daemon-
launch- helper' s
old location in /usr, to provide a more stable upgrade from Hardy. This
can be dropped in Lucid+1. (LP: #551672)
- Branch format:
- Branch format 7
- Repository format:
- Bazaar repository format 2a (needs bzr 1.16 or later)
- Stacked on: