- 16. By Mario Limonciello on 2008-06-04
- Set selection to default to first item when opening (LP: #198503)
- 15. By Mario Limonciello on 2008-03-04
- 13. By StefanPotyra on 2008-02-15
* debian/control: add versioned conflicts to older nvidia-glx and
nvidia-glx-new for the binary package nvidia-settings. The older
conflicted versions shipped the nvidia-settings application as
* Add nvidia-glx-new as alternate recommends in debian/control.
* debian/control: (re)add versions to the recommends.
* debian/rules: don't create usr/lib for nvidia-settings (seems like
I initially added that wrongly when dropping nvidia-settings
- 12. By Emmet Hikory on 2008-02-16
Drop version from nvidia-glx recommends for virtual package support
- 11. By Timo Aaltonen on 2008-02-13
* Enable nvidia-settings binary package again, since the binary
was dropped from nvidia-glx* in favor of this opensource version.
* Add nvidia-
settings. desktop, set the category to System;Settings;.
* rules: clean src/XF86Config-
* control: libxnvctrl-dev section libdevel -> contrib/libdevel.
- 10. By StefanPotyra on 2007-10-23
* Install NVCtrl.h and NVCtrlLib.h in debian/rules.
* Add usr/include to debian/dirs.
* With these changes, it will be possible to build sensors-applet
with support for nvidia hardware, see LP: #59945.
- 9. By Michael Vogt on 2007-10-11
* Conflict with nvidia-glx, nvidia-glx-new, they both
nvidia- settings (LP: #131054)
* change Recommend to nvidia-glx-legacy because it does not
ship its own nvidia-settings
- 8. By Colin Watson on 2007-05-25
* Resynchronise with Debian. Remaining changes:
- Make the nvidia-glx recommendation unversioned, as nvidia-glx-legacy
- Change preferred libgl-dev provider to libgl1-mesa-dev.
- Branch format:
- Branch format 7
- Repository format:
- Bazaar repository format 2a (needs bzr 1.16 or later)
- Stacked on: