- 7. By Brian Thomason on 2010-07-09
* SECURITY UPDATE: Fix buffer overflows (LP: #603689)
- modified src-IL/src/il_hd .c: Fix buffer overflows in the iGetHdrHeader()
function that allow arbitrary code execution via a crafted Radiance RGBE
Patch provided by Debian in Etch. (DSA-1717-1, DTSA-184-1)
- 6. By Cyril Brulebois <email address hidden> on 2007-09-29
* Non-maintainer upload.
* Turned the ILvoid type into the void type, as suggested by tbm (thanks to
Per Hansen as well for the proposed patch). Closes: #376620.
* Made the package binNMu-safe by using binary:Version instead of
- 5. By Marcelo E. Magallon <email address hidden> on 2006-05-05
* Ack NMU
* debian/compat, debian/control: use debhelper 5
* debian/control: build-depend on libpng12-dev
* debian/control: build-depend on automake1.8
* debian/control: build-depend on libgl1-mesa-dev
* We are getting exceedingly good at handling changes in the worst
possible way ever. I want back to 1999! See all the above entries.
src/il_ png.c: Fix AMD64 problems. Thanks Mike McLean. closes:
* debian/control: standards version 3.7.2; no other changes seem to be
* debian/control: add Section to source package
* debian/rules: funny... move code that copies autofoo stuff AFTER the line
that removes it
src/Makefile. am: remove @LIBGIF@; autoconf test does not exist, so
it never actually worked, methinks.
- 4. By Federico Di Gregorio on 2005-07-21
* NMU (with maintainer permission.)
* Recompiled with gcc 4.0 and changed library package name to
libdevil1c2 (the big C++ ABI change.)
- 3. By Marcelo E. Magallon <email address hidden> on 2005-01-24
dinstall is being a jerk.
- 2. By Marcelo E. Magallon <email address hidden> on 2005-01-03
debian/rules: hideous hack to work around the fact that the upstream
tarball is dirty. Thanks Federico Di Gregorio (closes: bug#288314)
- 1. By Marcelo E. Magallon <email address hidden> on 2005-01-03
Import upstream version 1.6.7
- Branch format:
- Branch format 7
- Repository format:
- Bazaar repository format 2a (needs bzr 1.16 or later)
- Stacked on: