- 3. By David Martínez Moreno <email address hidden> on 2003-03-17
* debian/patches: Added 01-rat-manpage-fix, for fixing the error
"unrecognised format `M' ". Maybe new man-db uncovered it (closes:
* Reordered debian/copyright and README.Debian.
- 2. By David Martínez Moreno <email address hidden> on 2002-01-30
Definitely drop -Werror, as it is preventing rat from being
built on sparc (for example). The version of rat in testing
MUST be replaced (it's 4.0.3 from 21 Jul 1999...kinda old).
Only m68k remains with build problems, but I think that it
will compile this version.
- 1. By David Martínez Moreno <email address hidden> on 2002-01-30
Import upstream version 4.2.20
- Branch format:
- Branch format 7
- Repository format:
- Bazaar repository format 2a (needs bzr 1.16 or later)
- Stacked on: