lp:~toshio/mailman/py2.6

Created by Toshio Kuratomi and last modified
Get this branch:
bzr branch lp:~toshio/mailman/py2.6
Only Toshio Kuratomi can upload to this branch. If you are Toshio Kuratomi please log in for upload directions.

Branch merges

Related bugs

Related blueprints

Branch information

Owner:
Toshio Kuratomi
Project:
GNU Mailman

Recent revisions

7119. By toshio <email address hidden>

Make my comment about the nature of this fix slightly better

7118. By toshio <email address hidden>

Fix an incompatibility between python2.6 and python2.7 for the prototype archiver unittests

7117. By Barry Warsaw

 * Subscription disabled probe warning notification messages are now sent
   without a `Precedence:` header. Given by Mark Sapiro. (LP: #808821)

7116. By Barry Warsaw

A follow up with test improvements given by Toshio.

7115. By Barry Warsaw

test_archive_maildir_created(): I was dumb when I rewrote Toshio's original
test. Undumbify that.

7114. By Barry Warsaw

 * The Prototype archiver now stores its files in maildir format inside of
   `$var_dir/archives/prototype`, given by Toshio Kuratomi.

7113. By Barry Warsaw

Do not taunt Happy Python 2.6 Fun Ball.

Clean up Python 2.7-isms and deprecations that break the tests suite
on Python 2.6.

7112. By Barry Warsaw

Move the interact module to a better sub-package location.

7111. By Barry Warsaw

 * The LMTP server now requires that the incoming message have a `Message-ID`,
   otherwise it rejects the message with a 550 error. Also, the LMTP server
   adds the `X-Message-ID-Hash` header automatically. The `inject` cli
   command will also add the `X-Message-ID-Hash` header, but it will craft a
   `Message-ID` header first if one is missing from the injected text. Also,
   `inject` will always set the correct value for the `original_size`
   attribute on the message object, instead of trusting a possibly incorrect
   value if it's already set. The individual `IArchiver` implementations no
   longer set the `X-Message-ID-Hash` header.

7110. By Barry Warsaw

 * Global ``-C`` option now accepts an absolute path to the configuration
   file. Given by Andrea Crotti. (LP: #953707)

Branch metadata

Branch format:
Branch format 7
Repository format:
Bazaar repository format 2a (needs bzr 1.16 or later)
Stacked on:
lp:mailman
This branch contains Public information
Everyone can see this information.