SpiderOak DIY (https:/
- 644. By Tomaz Muraus on 2010-06-29
When using listmatch filenames are now unqouted so colons and other special characters don't cause problems.
Also all the tests now pass.
- 643. By Tomaz Muraus on 2010-06-27
Added test for SpiderOak backend (it should probably just fail in most cases since the API is still very unstable).
- 641. By Tomaz Muraus on 2010-06-22
Handle exceptions when listing files and display coresponding HTTP status code on HTTPError exception
- 640. By Tomaz Muraus on 2010-06-22
First version of SpiderOak DIY backend.
Still very rough and needs tests.
- 637. By Michael Terry on 2010-03-09
don't crash when asked to encrypt, but not passed any gpg_options. my bad
- 636. By Kenneth Loafman on 2010-03-07
#532051 rdiffdir attempts to reference undefined variables with some command arguments
- Branch format:
- Branch format 7
- Repository format:
- Bazaar repository format 2a (needs bzr 1.16 or later)
- Stacked on: