This aims to make the slideshow like Demos work in the 0.11 series.
- fixed paths to take account of demo.py being relocated
- as demo.py is now in lib/, moved demo_exerciser.py to doc/examples/lib
- changed references from formerly global attributes to the object that now cntains them
- Works now
- check on depreciated warning
- expand demo_exerciser.py so it covers all types of demos
- make it clearer that you need to **run** demo_exerciser from inside IPython
- 1231. By Brian Granger on 2010-02-25
Merging Brian's trunk-dev.
* Fixed Foolscap import warnings (#525805).
* Improved Monte-Carlo options pricing example.
- 1229. By Fernando Perez on 2010-02-24
Add doc about the format for storing interactive sessions.
The idea is to use a notebook-like representation, but using plain rst for
storage, with a few added directives of our own.
- 1228. By Brian Granger on 2010-02-09
Work on the development docs.
* Added a new inputhook_app.txt to discuss the problems with app
creation and the inputhook with matplotlib and enthought folks.
* Wrote more on the core design.
- 1225. By Brian Granger on 2010-02-01
Fixing two small bugs in :mod:`IPython.
* In :mod:`IPython.
kernel. launcher` we were not handling the lookup of
``job.exe`` properly on Windows if the HPC pack was not installed.
* When :mod:`IPython.
kernel. client` was imported, Twisted was giving
warnings that we have silenced.
- Branch format:
- Branch format 7
- Repository format:
- Bazaar repository format 2a (needs bzr 1.16 or later)