- 1259. By Stéphane Graber on 2010-12-22
When setting oom_adj fails with "Operation not permitted", try with an
higher score until it works.
That fixes cases where setting oom_adj would make the job to fail when
restriction on oom_adj exist, like with containers.
On usual system, the code will behave as it used to, on containers where
oom_adj is restricted to only certain values, the code will try them one
by one until one works and will log (as warning) the various attempts.
This fixes cases where critical daemon like ssh won't start in containers
- 1258. By Scott James Remnant (Canonical) on 2010-12-21
bash_completion /upstart: Add bash completion script.
* contrib/Makefile.am (EXTRA_DIST): Include in tarball.
* NEWS: Update.
- 1256. By Petr Lautrbach on 2010-12-20
* init/job_process.c (job_process_
terminated) : On termination of
a job, update the utmp file replacing any existing entry for that
pid with a DEAD_PROCESS entry; likewise append an entry to wtmp.
test_job_ process. c (test_utmp): Test utmp handling.
- 1255. By Petr Lautrbach on 2010-12-20
* util/shutdown.c: Exit non-zero if unable to shutdown the system.
- 1254. By Scott James Remnant (Canonical) on 2010-12-14
* configure.ac: Bump version to 0.6.8
* NEWS: Begin new release
- 1251. By Scott James Remnant (Canonical) on 2010-12-14
* init/parse_job.c (stanza_manual): New function to handle manual
test_parse_ job.c (test_stanza_ manual) : New function to
test manual stanza.
* init/man/init.5: Update for manual stanza.
- Branch format:
- Branch format 7
- Repository format:
- Bazaar repository format 2a (needs bzr 1.16 or later)
- Stacked on: