- Stéphane Graber
- 1361. By Stéphane Graber on 2012-01-31
As console.conf replaces lxcconsole.conf from lxcguest, make upstart conflict with lxcguest.
- 1359. By Stéphane Graber on 2012-01-31
Update tty1, tty2, tty3 and tty4 to start on regular machines as well as lxc and lxc-libvirt containers
- 1358. By Stéphane Graber on 2012-01-31
Add new console.conf job similar to tty1.conf but attaching to /dev/console. This one only starts in regular LXC containers.
- 1357. By Stéphane Graber on 2012-01-31
Add command running-
in-container which checks if container-check is marked as running and also checks the content of /run/container_ type. Exits 0 and prints the name of the technology if in a container, exits 1 otherwise.
- 1356. By Stéphane Graber on 2012-01-31
Add new upstart job container-
detect. conf which detects lxc, lxc-libvirt, openvz and vserver containers. This job then writes /run/container_type and emits 'container CONTAINER=' or 'not-container' so other jobs can depend on a specific container technology or only start on standard machines.
- 1355. By James Hunt on 2012-02-03
Merge of important upstream log fixes to handle scenario attempts
are made to exec(3) directly non-existent commands. (LP: #922754)
- Branch format:
- Branch format 7
- Repository format:
- Bazaar repository format 2a (needs bzr 1.16 or later)
- Stacked on: