- 7754. By Guillaume Chereau on 2015-07-30
Meteor: fix potention memory bug
The code was basically doing something like that:
Vec3f *data = list.toVector(
But since we don't use a local variable to store the vector, the
compiler deletes it before calling 'func', resulting in a potential
memory error inside the function.
I am not sure this was actually generating a memory leak, since I guess
most of the time the memory was not reused and so still accessible even
though it has been freed. But it might have been the cause of some
seemingly random crashes.
- 7752. By treaves on 2015-07-29
Modified the Mac app script. This is needed for 10.11, but, needs to be
tested on < 10.11.
- 7748. By gzotti on 2015-07-28
Merged in gz_fix-
ecliptic- obliquity. Finally we have good precession!
- Merged branch lp:~georg-zotti/stellarium/gz_fix-ecliptic-obliquity
- 7746. By gzotti on 2015-07-25
merged in branch gz_viewportOffset. Brings an option to lower the horizon, e.g. for a widescreen cylindrical view with mostly sky and ground on lower screen border.
- Branch format:
- Branch format 7
- Repository format:
- Bazaar repository format 2a (needs bzr 1.16 or later)