- 881. By Oliver Sauder on 2011-02-23
[launcher] Fixed typo in method NoveFocusToKeyN
- 880. By Oliver Sauder on 2011-02-23
[launcher] Move focus to KeyNav after launcher has been opened
- 879. By Alejandro Piñeiro on 2011-02-22
[a11y] updating method definition for nux::Object OnDestroyed signal
- 878. By Alejandro Piñeiro on 2011-02-22
[a11y] Object destruction management
* Updates the state of the accessible object when the base object is destroyed
* Also updates the internal pointer to this base object
* Removes the object from the hash table of accessibles when:
* ... the base object is destroyed
* ... the accessible object is destroyed
Add some temporal custom unit tests. When the issue on the Launcher gets solved
will be moved to the unit test framework (with some adaptations).
- 877. By Didier Roche on 2011-02-22
This branch add the capability of setting hard coded keybindings to the
switcher and the Trash.
In addition, each place entry can specify a shortcut in its place file like:
in the [Entry:xxx] section
In addition, there are some fixes to be able to navigate by key navigation (or
activate the shortcuts) for the special switchers: ws, places, devices and
- 876. By Didier Roche on 2011-02-21
Changes the quick list menu for the trash icon to be positioned as others are
(LP: #718880). Thanks Jamie Rowe!
- 875. By Mirco Müller on 2011-02-21
Merged branch unity.fix-701543-2 after review and approval from Didier.
This implements the quicklist-part of the keyboard-
Fixes LP: #701543
- 874. By Mirco Müller on 2011-02-21
Merged Matthew's launcher-
action- state-work branch to trunk after review
and approval. This uses proper getter/setter for the Launcher's member-var
- 873. By Didier Roche on 2011-02-18
Try to get a better animation when hovering the launcher (LP: #721125)
Basically, the fade animation goes from 25% of opacity to 75%. The slide goes
from 0% to 45%
Then, when we are "locking" it, the position based animation goes to a time
based one to not make the final animation too bumpy (there is only 4/5 frames
for few ms in the fade animation, but it's just better that just pushing to
100% of opacity).
This enabled to clean a little bit the logic as well.
There is also a dead locking zone of 2x2
- Branch format:
- Branch format 7
- Repository format:
- Bazaar repository format 2a (needs bzr 1.16 or later)
- Stacked on: